Weekly Session with Brian & John
In our industry there is a lot of “noise”. In the 21st century, we have countless amounts of information at our fingertips. Within moments we can read, listen or watch anything and everything on which exercise or training model is “best for you” according to Women’s Health, GQ, Google, or social media influencers.
How can you know who or what to trust in the chaos that is the health and wellness world? Your doctor says you should do this, your chiropractor says do that, your trainer says do 100 burpees, your massage therapist rubs an elbow into it, CrossFit people look fit- you should do what they do, or you want to do “functional exercise”. We could go on for days, literally.
We are here to help you cut through the BS and provide a reliable source of information to not answer all of your questions, but to get you to think and ask new questions.
We believe in having an enormous base for which we can build physical health and capacity. Afterall, you can’t build a pyramid on a weak or narrow base right? Our joint health plays a large part in that foundation, upon which we build. In essence, we use joint ranges of motion to ask our joints what we are allowed or should do. Based on that response, we train it.
This is how we treat our patients/clients and this is how we train them as well.
Training Program Benefits:
- Get an insider’s look into how Brian and John work through training processes using the lens of manual therapists and strength training.
- Learn how to incorporate internal strength and conditioning into your life and or current training model.
- See and experience the challenges, the joy, the emergence, the simplicity and the complexity that is training.
- Learn to control your body in order to assess your own strengths and weaknesses.
- We will teach you how to expand your current joint and physical capacities to enhance your training.
- Increase joint control and range of motion
- Increase joint health and longevity
- Includes 1 on demand training video per week.
- Insider training guide to John and Brian's weekly training.
- Learn concepts on a variety of training topics that John and Brian discuss while training with one another.
- One joint training session per week that can be repeated at your choosing.
- Cancel at any time.
*Refunds only available within 7 days of initial purchase date.