Joint-Specific Training Library
- Over 100 training videos.
- Insider training guide to John and Brian's weekly training.
- Choose a 4-8 week training block for a specific joint.
- Pick and choose any workout to fit your lifestyle and training needs.
- Cancel at any time.
$99 per month
We believe in having an enormous base for which we can build physical health and capacity. Afterall, you can’t build a pyramid on a weak or narrow base right? Our joint health plays a large part in that foundation, upon which we build. In essence, we use joint ranges of motion to ask our joints what we are allowed or should do. Based on that response, we train it.
This is how we treat our patients/clients and this is how we train them as well.
Training Program Benefits:
- Get an insider’s look into how Brian and John work through training processes using the lens of manual therapists and strength training.
- Learn how to incorporate internal strength and conditioning into your life and or current training model.
- See and experience the challenges, the joy, the emergence, the simplicity and the complexity that is training.
- Learn to control your body in order to assess your own strengths and weaknesses.
- We will teach you how to expand your current joint and physical capacities to enhance your training.
- Increase joint control and range of motion
- Increase joint health and longevity
What people are saying...
Brian is the best mobility and strength coach I’ve ever worked with.
I’m 48, and had a massive rotator cuff tear at the beginning of this year. I was told by the surgeon that any reasonable return to function would take at least 12-18 months.
Working with Brian, in person and now remotely due to COVID, has enabled me to beat every benchmark for recovery. My surgeon said he was shocked by how quickly I’ve regained range of motion and strength, and shared that he hadn’t ever seen such a quick recovery from such a large tear.
Brian’s theoretical and practical knowledge base is incredibly deep, he explains things well, and most importantly, he always ensures that what we are doing is safe.
I’m excited to continue to work with Brian, not just on my shoulder, but on my overall mobility and function.
When I started training with Brian, I was experiencing a level of hip pain that was preventing me from walking longer than a few minutes and seemed to be getting worse every day. After only a few manual therapy sessions, my mobility progressed and was able to walk pain-free again. Brian is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me understand what was causing the pain I was feeling and how to prevent it by maintaining joint health throughout my body. Brian has made a huge difference in the quality of my life and I highly recommend his treatment approach.